- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Size 3,604 SQ FT
- MLS# 3003549
- Offered at $1,395,000
About This Property
450-Feet of Rogue River frontage on this 9-acre wooded lot. This 1991 Pagnini remodel features 4-bedrooms, 3-bathrooms, 3,604 sq. ft., daylight basement, oak hardwood floors in kitchen, granite kitchen island, tile countertops, fireplace in living room, upgraded central vac, master bath with jetted tub and marble tile shower and tile all around and laundry room with bathroom. Several outbuildings including 1-bedroom guest house, 2-car garage, 3-auto shops (fully insulated), 3-phase electric to shop area, 2-carports, 2nd story hobby room with half-bath and half-kitchen, tub house greenhouse, 5-person hot tub, 2nd greenhouse at garden, concrete pad by river for entertaining, large yard (river irrigated), good well per owner. TOO MANY amenities to list!
Notes from owner:
1. 3-Phase electric to shop area.
2. 3-Large shops for any use. They are fully insulated, 2-with woodstoves and window A/C units. Room to work on cars or build anything.
3. House wired with standby generator and generator available (gas or propane) pwr.
4. RV pad (direct septic dump & electric).
5. Popular fishing hole and boat launch site.
6. 2-Car garage, 3-auto shops and 2-carports. Room for 7-vehicles out of weather.
7. 2nd Story hobby shop with ½ bath, ½ kitchen has woodstove and window A/C.
8. Total 6-woodstoves on property with lots of wood cut and stacked from this 9+ acre wooded lot.
9. Water rights. Large (river irrigated) yard. Visitors include geese, turkeys, deer, beaver.
10. The 1991 Mike Pagnini remodel (4-bdrm, 3-bath) was quite extensive, everything inside was new, lots of oak.
11. Daylight basement (600 + sq. ft.) makes great man cave, woodstove insert and ½ wet bar.
12. Lots of woodshop tools, etc. and property maintenance equipment for sale.
13. 500-Gal propane tank, approx, 100-gal available.
14. Morel mushroom patch down by river.
15. 1-Bedroom guest house up the hill.
16. Rogue River Drive is a premier location on the Upper Rogue.
17. Master bath – 2-sinks, 2-person jetted tub and marble tile shower and tile all around.
18. Guest bath 1-sink with shower in tub.
19. Laundry room, 1-closet/pantry and coat closet. Laundry room bath has 1-sink, 1-shower stall.
20. Kitchen has oak hardwood floors.
21. Water heater for bedroom wing off man cave.
22. Water heater for kit & laundry room bath in garage dark room with water softener & sink.
23. Kitchen island has granite counter – tile elsewhere.
24. Upgraded central vacuum system.
25. Bedrooms & kit has wallpaper – looks very good but walls preprep for easy removal.
26. 2-Car garage + 17x18-room with well tanks. Lots of storage space (built-in shelves).
27. Living room fireplace wall has large salmon carving (one of a kind).
28. Large buildings have steel roofs (1992-2016). Tub house greenhouse & garden shed have new asphalt shingle.
29. Tub house greenhouse has 5-person hot tub under plat form for orchid growth.
30. Tub house greenhouse use for winter and double walled Riga IV greenhouse with swamp cooler used for summer & winter tarp. All hot tub plumbing remain.
31. 2nd Greenhouse at garden.
32. Fishrite drift boat for sale & fishing poles, etc.
33. Well is close to house. In 30-years have never run out of water.
34. Concrete pad down by river for table, etc.
35. The intent of this resume is to inform potential new owners of the extras on this property as compared to other fine properties on the Upper Rogue. What you can do here is pretty much unlimited. We have been here for 30-years. Hope to find a new owner who sees what we saw 30-years ago.
36. Dining room tables (3-leaves) and chairs are available.
37. Home is out of the 100-year Floodplain. No flood insurance needed.